- The Site is intended exclusively for personal non-commercial use and is not a generic data hosting service. Professional or corporate or commercial uses of the DTO Site are prohibited. Commercial use of the DTO Site requires a written express permission.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure and secret.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user name.
- You may not use the DTO Site's service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Users agree to comply with all applicable local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not, in the use of the DTO Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, user names, files, links („Content“) that you submit and post on the Site.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the DTO Site or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the DTO Site.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to anyone („spam“).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- DTO Site doesn’t back up your data as a storage device and can be anytime terminated without previous warning. Do not rely on this project an on you additional Back up Storage Device.
Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your account.
- We do not claim, nor gain any right with regard to data you upload to our servers. It's your data, and it remains your data.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the free service the Site provides for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We collect personal information when you register with the DTO Site.
- The DTO Site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the page you request.
- We use this information for the following general purposes: Project Statistics, Marketing and anonymous reporting.
- We do not rent or sell or share any personal information.
- The only personally identifiable information published is your name as an author of uploaded photos and your diving certification number and country on Member of DTO Project page that proof that you follow the philosophies of our aims.
Editing Account Information. Security.
- You can change your Account Information, at any time.
- We may send you certain communications relating to the DTO Site's service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your account.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Your Account Information is password-protected.
We may update this policy at any time for any reason. If there are any significant changes to how we handle personal information we will send a notice to the email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Trademarks and Acknowledgements
DIVE THE OCEAN ™ and the DIVE THE OCEAN logo are trademarks of Funlife Trading, Ltd, Prague, Czech republic. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without prior written consent of Funlife Trading, Ltd representative.